University has a Placement Cell consisting of teachers, non-teaching employees and student coordinators to cater to the requirements of student’s placement of the university. The cell is publishes the situations vacant advertised by the concerned organization in the Government published Employment News weekly, post floated through e-media & print media. This cell also liaisons between campus, industries and different business organizations. Need based interview preparation workshops are also organized by the placement cell from time to time for enhancing the performance of the job aspirants.
The University interacts with industries on regular basis by:
- Inviting personnel from industries as members of Board of Courses and Studies particularly in the Faculties of Engineering and Management.
- Industrial tie-up for organizing academic events at campus as well as in the constituent and affiliated colleges.
- Organizing special lectures of academic value by experts from the industry and corporate leaders.
- Interaction during placement, summer training and internship programmes.
- Soliciting and incorporating suggestions and opinions from recruiting companies and experts.
- Valuable suggestions and active involvement of civil society like Magadh University Alumni Association (MUAA) in the academic activities.